Quality takes time, and Columbia River Arms will never expedite production at the expense of perfection. All custom configured barrels, regardless of options, undergo a multitude of hand-crafted processes and rigorous quality assurance inspections throughout the manufacturing process, before shipping out to satisfied customers, resulting in a wide and varied range of production times.
You can be assured that the time you’ll wait for Columbia River Arms’ quality and performance will not only be worth it, but will soon pale in comparison to the extended lifespan of your new barrel, and the performance you will enjoy into the future.
Production Time Estimates – Black Hole Weaponry Barrels
Barrels with little to no customization (i.e. fluting, finish, etc.), and of most common calibers and profiles currently have a 2-3 month average production time.
Configured barrels with various customization (i.e. fluting, finish, etc.), and those of less common calibers currently have a 3-4 month production time.
In an effort to focus our energy on getting your barrels to you as quickly as possible, we have streamlined our production inquiry process. To receive an update on your order, please visit www.columbiariverarms.com/order-inquiry and submit your inquiry. All inquiries will be batched and answered on the first business day of the following week, so please allow sufficient time for a response.
Welcome to Columbia River Arms!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Columbia River Arms’s Website.
Columbia River Arms is located at:
514 Milton Way
St. Helens, Oregon 97051
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Columbia River Arms’ website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By visiting Columbiariverarms.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Oregon, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Columbiariverarms.com or its affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Columbiariverarms.com or to products you purchase through Columbiariverarms.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in St. Helens, Oregon. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Unless otherwise stated, Columbia River Arms and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Columbia River Arms. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.columbiariverarms.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.columbiariverarms.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.columbiariverarms.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.columbiariverarms.com
Redistribute content from Columbia River Arms (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Columbia River Arms does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Columbia River Arms, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Columbia River Arms shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Columbia River Arms reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Columbia River Arms a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Columbia River Arms; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Columbia River Arms’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Wildcat cartridges and specialty items
We manufacture barrels, and as such we will chamber the barrels to your requirements. The actual mechanical function of the firearm and alteration of the geometry for correct feeding is up to the end user. Gunsmithing may be required. The simple replacement of a barrel does not ensure that the entire firearm is mechanically correct for your intended purposes.
Bolt action, Single Shot Rifle, or Pistol actions
All installation is subject to proper inspection and installation to include head spacing and determination of the suitability of any action for your intended purpose. BHW/CRA will not make any determination as to the suitability or safety of your firearm’s action or your intended application. All responsibility is the end user’s and and/or purchaser’s.
Given the very nature of such firearms actions with the wide range of specifications, tolerances, and individual manufacturing methods, every barrel must be inspected and fitted to each action individually to establish things such as, but not limited to, headspace, the amount of unsupported cartridge, recesses, clearances, and general suitability for your desired purpose
Due to the countless manufacturers of rifle bolts and gauges, it is extremely difficult to make all barrels’ headspace uniformly with all gun bolts and actions. BHW/CRA uses go and no go gauges supplied by Pacific Tool and Gauge that are set to the industry standard. We also employ gauge standards for AR 15 and AR 308 bolts as measured from the base of the locking lugs (locking surface) to the bolt face. We have jig fixtures to measure bolts, gauges and use a solid one piece gauge that eliminates the need for the use of AR bolts during the manufacturing process.
We cannot alter our product to match your personal bolt. If we were to alter our product beyond our standards for your bolt. And the barrel bolt combination were ever to become separated for any reason. We would have an issue of having a barrel on the market that does not meet accepted factory standards.
All items purchased from BHW/CRA are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
It is our #1 priority to ensure customer satisfaction, and will do everything in our power to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the product(s) you purchase from Columbia River Arms, but we realize that in some cases the only alternative is a refund. However, no refund will be issued until we have had an opportunity to examine and test the product in our shop to determine manufacturing or tolerance issues. If we find some issue with our product, or decide for customer satisfaction to simply replace the product, we do so without admission of any fault. We retain the right to refuse to warranty products past 30 days from the original purchase, and a copy of the original receipt may be required. We retain the right to repair your original barrel, or manufacture and provide you with a new product, which we will ship to you postage free. Refunds for preauthorized returns will be issued only to the card that was used to complete the initial transaction, and we reserve the right to limit returns for products that are returned in new and unused condition within 10 days of purchase. Please do not return COD as CODs will not be accepted. Please contact Columbia River Arms to request assistance with returning the barrel, and if it is determined that it is likely a warranty issue, we will provide you with a postage paid shipping label.
Order changes after three business days of order placement may incur a fee of $25.00 up to a maximum of 25% of the total cost of the product, depending on where it is in the manufacturing process. If you barrel will need to be restarted to make the requested changes, you will be assessed the corresponding fee, and your order will be restarted and your manufacturing lead times will reset. (Estimated lead times are 8-16 weeks, depending on barrel type, features, and production schedules.) Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.