Welcome to Columbia River Arms!
No purchase is necessary for this disclaimer, terms & conditions to be fully enforced.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Columbia River Arms’ website or any contact obtaining any products or services for the purpose of or the use of any product associated with CRA. Our disclaimer can be found on:
At every step of the process up to and including order cancellation and at no time were you forced, coerced into completing the purchase. You are doing so under full knowledge that you may stop at any time if you do not accept unconditional responsibility for your purchase and its use and the liabilities that you have been placed upon yourself for its purchase and use.
By accessing this website or contacting CRA by any means you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Columbia River Arms’ website, or attempt to contact or conduct any type of business with CRA if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, and “Us”, refers to our Company (company is defined as: The limited liability corporation and expressly precludes the owners, managing members of the limited liability corporation). “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Columbia River Arms and you agree that the laws of the state of Washington, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Columbiariverarms.com or its affiliates.
Current State and Federal case law are holding consumers to full compliance to manufacturers’ and retailers’ disclaimer and liability statements, terms and conditions.
In transaction any business or by the use of products or services provided by Columbia River Arms, regardless of the time of contact or purchase, you are held to the most current disclaimer and terms and conditions.
At every step of the process up to and including order cancellation and at no time were you forced, coerced into completing the purchase. You are doing so under full knowledge that you may stop at any time if you do not accept unconditional responsibility for your purchase and its use. Liabilities have been placed upon yourself for its purchase and use.
Any dispute must be submitted to confidential arbitration in Moses Lake, Washington. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
At any point that the disclaimer and fully agreed to by you is deemed unenforceable by a competent court of law (which has fully upheld in the state and federal court) dispute will be turned over to arbitration or mediation with any such damages strictly limited to the original purchase price of the product as is common in many industrial applications.
Unless otherwise stated, Columbia River Arms and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Columbia River Arms. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.columbiariverarms.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.columbiariverarms.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.columbiariverarms.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.columbiariverarms.com
Redistribute content from Columbia River Arms (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Columbia River Arms does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Columbia River Arms, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Columbia River Arms shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Columbia River Arms reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Columbia River Arms a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Columbia River Arms; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Columbia River Arms’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude your liability for death or personal injury resulting from your actions;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature
Wildcat cartridges and specialty items
We manufacture barrels, and as such we will chamber the barrels to your reasonable requirements. The actual mechanical function of the firearm and alteration of the geometry for correct feeding is up to the end user. Gunsmithing is required by a qualified, experienced, licensed gunsmith. The simple replacement of a barrel does not ensure that the entire firearm is mechanically correct for your intended purposes nor safe for use. Refer to terms of service
Bolt action, Single Shot Rifle, or Pistol actions
Any installation of our product is subject to proper inspection and installation to include head spacing and determination of the suitability of any action for your intended purpose. CRA will not make any determination as to the suitability or safety of your firearm’s action or your intended application. All responsibility is the end user’s and and/or purchaser’s alone.
Given the very nature of such firearms actions with the wide range of specifications, tolerances, and individual manufacturing methods, every barrel must be inspected and fitted to each action individually to establish things such as, but not limited to, headspace, the amount of unsupported cartridge, recesses, clearances, and general suitability for your desired purpose by qualified experienced gunsmith.
Due to the countless manufacturers of rifle bolts and gauges, it is extremely difficult to make all barrels’ headspace uniformly with all gun bolts and actions. CRA uses go and no go gauges supplied by reputable vendors that are set to the industry standards. We also employ gauge standards for AR 15 and AR 308 bolts as measured from the base of the locking lugs (locking surface) to the bolt face. We have jig fixtures to measure bolts, gauges and use a solid one piece gauge that eliminates the need for the use of AR bolts during the manufacturing process.
We will not alter our product to match your personal bolt. If we were to alter our product beyond our standards for your bolt. And the barrel bolt combination were ever to become separated for any reason. We would have an issue of having a barrel on the market that does not meet accepted factory standards imparting a liability to you.
All items purchased from CRA are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
CRA has a strict 30 day warranty from the time of purchase regardless of when the end user purchases the product direct from CRA or from an outside vendor.
At our discretion we may offer a replace, repair or refund within the first 30 days after purchase as defined above.
At our discretion we may ask the customer to return the product at his or her own expense for us to make a determination if there is just cause to proceed with future actions on our part.
At no time should our actions be construed as admission of anything. A refund may be issued for “customer satisfaction” If we do so we do such under the expressed understanding without admission of any fault.
This holds expressly true as product is manufactured based upon your order criteria- if you receive the product if it is not what you thought it was. You accept responsibility for your order not us. And any product received through donation, gift or by any other means especially true if you purchase a product second hand
No refund will be issued until we have had an opportunity to examine and test the product in our shop. If we find some issue with our product, or decide for customer satisfaction to simply replace the product, At no time should our actions be construed as admission of anything We retain the right to refuse to warranty products past 30 days from the original purchase, no matter who originally purchased the product, and a copy of the original receipt may be required. Refunds for preauthorized returns will be issued only to the card that was used to complete the initial transaction, and we reserve the right to limit returns for products that are returned in new and unused condition within 10 days of purchase. Please do not return COD as CODs will not be accepted. Please contact Columbia River Arms to request assistance with returning the barrel.
Order changes and or cancellations after three business days of order placement will incur a fee of $25.00 up to a maximum of 25% of the total cost of the order, depending on where it is in the manufacturing process. If your barrel will need to be restarted to make the requested changes, you will be assessed the corresponding fee, and your order will be restarted and your manufacturing lead times will reset. (Estimated lead times are 12 months.) Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.